Here at Freedom Life we care about you, your family and our city! As we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, we are striving to stay aligned with our governor and our President in the fight against this global virus.
As of June 7, 2020 we will be resuming our Freedom Kids ministry and our Connect Center and coffee area will be reopened!
PRAISE THE LORD! RIGHT!?
Our leadership will continue to assess the situation and stay in line with our local, state and national governing authorities. Below is some things we will be continuing to do as we move forward:
1. We Will Continue to Encourage The Most Vulnerable & At-Risk Population to Stay Home IF They Feel More Comfortable Doing So & Join Us For Services Through Any Of Our Live Online Streaming Platforms
- We desire to care well for our most vulnerable and at-risk in our church. The health protocols encourage seniors (65 years and older), anyone with a pre-existing medical issue which puts them more at risk, and anyone who is sick or showing any signs of illness to please stay home and engage services remotely. We love you and want everyone to be able to join us in person. However, we also want you and everyone to be safe and to stay healthy. We will still live stream every service for you to enjoy and engage. Below is a list of links for our online streaming platforms:
2. Our Freedom Kids Area Will Continue to be Cleaned Thoroughly
- As we have always done, we will continue to clean our children’s areas thoroughly to provide a safe and healthy space for our kids to connect with God.
3. Auditorium Seating Arrangement Will Continue to Provide Social Distancing
- There will continue to be limited seating and six feet between each row and aisle. We will continue to encourage people to only sit with the people they came with and keep a two chair separation between families and individuals
4. At FLC We Give…However We Will Continue to NOT Pass The Offering Buckets
- To limit contact and to make those of us who are still uncomfortable with contact, we will continue to not pass buckets during offering time. Our church has been amazingly generious throughout this whole crazy season. We no doubt believe you will continue to do so. Even though we are back in service together we will still ask you to give through the various online, text, mail and giving box options. Our We Give Box will still be located in it’s usual spot in the coffee area near the entrance to the main auditorium. Here is the list and links for our other giving options: